*Drama makes people less effective as a group, especially when raiding. Disagreements happen between people all the time, but those should be kept in tells as much as possible and not brought in front of the entire guild. If an issue persists despite trying to resolve it in tells, please bring it up with a Class Leader, Officer, or the Guild Leader and DO NOT bring it up in public channels. Public channels include Teamspeak, Guild or any open access forum.
Drama includes, but is not limited to:
- Public disagreements with anyone
- Refusing to do one's job because you're angry or don't want to work with someone
- Accusations of KS'ing/training (if proven or a repeated pattern)
- Harassing other players, particularly about bids
- Intentionally provoking another player in public channels
- Pouting because something did not go your way / someone did not take your advice
- Ranting in /gu , Public forums or public channels.
- Rage quitting during an event
Those who do any of the above will be told to stop by a Class Leader, Officer, or Guild Leader and have a meeting with Guild leader and/or officers. If the behavior stops, the matter is dropped and no further action will be taken. If the behavior persists, leadership will be involved again and if a solution can not be reached it will be up to the Guild Leadership discretion and could lead to removal from the guild.
As a guideline for escalation of the drama policy:
1. Person will be told to stop.
2. Person will be mediated by officers. Fines may assessed and taken from your MSP. Fines will be steep and up to leadership discretion.
3. Person will be de-guilded.
* There is no required timeline of progression of the above.
* Members of Machin Shin need to understand that we are adults, therefore we do not tolerate childish actions and we ask that you act like an adult about every situation that arises. If the situation arises between another member, ignore them and talk to a higher up about the situation and we will speak with them about it.
* If the only resolution is de-guilding a member:
1. Explanation will be provided to the member as to why they are being de-guilded.
2. Personal items that are in the guild hall, i.e. teleport anchors will be sent via parcel to the de-guilded member.
*Machin Shin is a Zero Tolerance guild when it comes to cheating.
- Examples are Macro quest and exploits.