* If the raid has filled, you can receive MSP and attendance by joining the raid after the raid window is set and the instance has been obtained. You MUST be in the bottom of the raid window to get credit. Going to the list is not an option. If you need to list, i.e., you have to walk your fish and will be back within 1 event, accommodations can be made IF the raid is full.
* During raids, there will be AFK checks prior to engage. Failure to move during an AFK check will result in leadership calling your name in teamspeak. If you haven’t notified leadership that you are taking a brief AFK and do not respond, you will be removed from the raid/instance and forfeit the last targets attendance/points. The same applies if you aren’t in the zone during an AFK check.
Getting in Raid
* Members will be moved from list to the raid and vice versa on criteria determined by leadership, to include the class leaders, per event. When applicable: flagging, class, gear level, aa count, performance, full member status, and raid attendance may be used in determining who to add to the raid. You are expected to accept any raid invitation as quickly as possible. If you do not, there is no guarantee you will get in later.
* If you are invited to raid in the middle of an event, you will need to be with the raid at least 50% of the event to receive points and attendance. If you are removed from the raid just prior or during an event, let the pointskeeper know.
* You must be on your main character, unless approved to raid your alt by leadership.
* Let someone in group, leadership, or raid leader know that you will be AFK.
* You must own the expansion we are raiding.
* You must be the required level, AA, and have the required flags.
* Leaving raid or list mid-event due to personal issues with another member or leadership is automatically forfeiting points and attendance for the night.
* If you were in raid or on list but did not receive credit for it, please post in the Points Adjustment section of the forums with the date, time, and which events you are missing. In some cases, the pointskeepers cannot update points in real time, so it is helpful if you make sure that the event has actually been posted prior to requesting points for it. Also, if there is a credit issue, please wait until after raids to discuss it with the pointskeepers.