Requirements to main change include:
* Have A Lifetime or 60 day attendance of 80% or higher.
* You can only main change to a class with an opening or main change to another class if we have an overflow of that class and be an exceptional player on the class you are trying to switch to.
* Be ready to raid on that character as any member required to raid with Machin Shin.
* Pass a trial period. This trial will last 2 to 4 raid cycles depending on how fast the person adapts to their new class and roles on raids. A leadership vote will be taken once the person reaches this point. This vote will include raid performance, character upgrading, being involved in the class channel, and being able to take constructive criticism from the class leader if changes are suggested or issues arise.
* Be prepared to stick with the change. If you main change you will not be allowed to do so again for a minimum of 12 months.
Bidding While under a Main Change
* Main changes will bid at app level until you pass the trial period. If you are main changing under the exceptional player clause you will bid as listed below.
Main changes that have been requested by leadership and raided on official raids:
- Crucial to keeping raids going (critical class)
- Perform fluently with that class and will be able to switch immediately
- Required to play in group and show that they can play beforehand and it is the responsibility of the member switching to talk to the class leader about how to play efficiently on a raid.
- Show character development appropriate to an end game raiding guild.
* If those conditions are met, the main change will be immediate and bidding will be at the FM level.
* Main changes once passed, the previous main immediately and automatically becomes the designated raid alt for a period of 6 months. After 6 months the person may post to designate a new raid alt if they desire.